Did President Trump panic the stock market by ordering the CDC to not talk to the public unless cleared through the WH, hide the truth?

Dow 20,000 by Tuesday, I said it yesterday. Don't worry, the market will recover in about 10 years.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Trump being in charge panicked the market because they know he's incompetent. Everything was fine as long as nothing bad happened, but even his intelligent supporters know he and his

toadie

administration are too stupid to handle a crisis. Sadly, even though I think most were tools, too, before Trump purged the competent folks for the toadies, this would never have been so bad a decline

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Every cent the markets went up during Trump's Presidency has been lost because the same people who gladly took their tax breaks never trusted Trump 

• 1 month ago

They just want to make sure the correct message is getting out. When a scientist comes out with something like "Make sure you wash your hands and don't touch your face in public if you can help it" just has to be cleaned up by Pence to read "Trump is doing a great job!"

• Justin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually, Wall Street is always looking for an opportunity to 'devalue' stocks so it can go on a buying spree and make money during the recovery. That is how riding a Bull works. If this was really a Bear, it would feel gloom and doom like it was under Obama. You can't 'manufacture' a true recession any more than you can 'manufacture' an actual impeachment. You have to have actual sand if you are going to create a sandstorm, otherwise all you have is hot air, even when millions of blowhards in the Press are huffing and puffing.  

• 1 month agoReport

LOL, Trump's job growth, stock market performance and GDP growth measured in terms of deficit are all worse than Obama's, but nice try lying pedophile. Lying like this is probably going to get you killed

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

“Once again — folks, don’t misunderstand. I’m not putting myself down. Do not misunderstand. What does it matter to them what a guy on the radio is saying about this? The very fact they’re mentioning me is evidence of how they are politicizing it. I said it’s no more than the common cold in terms of the universe. When I said this 53 Americans had coronavirus, or 57. Now it’s up to 60.” -Rush Limbaugh

• James
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Where on Earth did you get the idea that what Limbaugh says matters to anyone?  90 percent of the population can't hear Limbaugh any longer because his comedy show is on 500 watt stations mostly.  Get over yourself, blowhard.  Nobody cares what Limbaugh says.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I'm sure the "knowledge" he spread yesterday wasn't helpful to anyone. He just wanted to put his spin on it. 

Meanwhile, it seems he's making the panic worse. Just read some of the responses below by his supporters. Defensive much?

• Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why is the left telling the public to panic. Hmmmm its because they want trump to look bad

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

I thought we were irrelevant and no one listened to us....Always looking for a Dem to blame, sad pedophile MAGAT, won't work, but keep trying right up until the bullet hits you

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope <China  did all that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Calm down, Paul Krugman.

The stock market will recover before the year's end.

Lolz

• 1 month agoReport

Bet your life on it, please

• 1 month ago

Just STFU you don't know what you're talking about. Trump's enemies are trying to create hysteria to hurt him politically. World leading experts in pharmaceuticals and epidemiology are confident that we will have a vaccine and therapeutic drug in the next few months

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So you think the Democrats are lying about the virus spreading all over the world to create hysteria to hurt Trump?  And that Trump did not actually gut all agencies that would normally deal with a pandemic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.