cora
cora asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

White people will become a minority in the United States in 20 years, 2040. How does this make you feel?

Scared. Non-white people commit a lot more crimes. They also don't value the same things Americans value. The nation as we know it will be erased. It will turn into South Africa where the white minority is hated and hunted. 

• Zirp

> White people will become a minority in the United States in 20 years,

No they won't, and questions about the answerer are not allowed here

I don't really care. I have lived about half of my life in communities where I am a racial minority. I have learned that people are people. We all laugh, cry, love and grieve the same. We are all human.

• katydid

I knew you'd say something stupid. I love my country. It's fools and racists like you are are destroying it.

I don't believe that's the case. There is already growing opposition, and we're beginning to take steps to reverse the trend.

Remember, people who cross the border in one direction can always cross in the other direction.

Besides, if it ever does get to the point where whites are a minority in the land area comprising the United States, it won't last as one country for very long. This will render your question meaningless.

I wonder if people that gleefully announce this have the intellectual capacity to realize just how racist it is? …...OR IS expressing hatred the Point?        

• frank

well ill be in my 80's or dead. the only thing ill be worried about is if I have a hot nurse changing my depends.

They will become a minority much sooner here. I can’t wait to get my turn to complain about everything and everyone that doesn’t cater to me as a minority.

I couldn’t care or less about such matters . 

I am white . 

I would also like to see your info on how you came up with this .

By then I hope to have enough money to live wherever I want in the world

The United States will eventually become a failed state and will break up largely along racial lines.