cora
Lv 4
cora asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

White people will become a minority in the United States in 20 years, 2040. How does this make you feel?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Scared. Non-white people commit a lot more crimes. They also don't value the same things Americans value. The nation as we know it will be erased. It will turn into South Africa where the white minority is hated and hunted. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

> White people will become a minority in the United States in 20 years,

No they won't, and questions about the answerer are not allowed here

• 1 month ago

I don't really care. I have lived about half of my life in communities where I am a racial minority. I have learned that people are people. We all laugh, cry, love and grieve the same. We are all human.

• ...Show all comments
    • katydid
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I knew you'd say something stupid. I love my country. It's fools and racists like you are are destroying it.

• 1 month ago

I don't believe that's the case. There is already growing opposition, and we're beginning to take steps to reverse the trend.

Remember, people who cross the border in one direction can always cross in the other direction.

Besides, if it ever does get to the point where whites are a minority in the land area comprising the United States, it won't last as one country for very long. This will render your question meaningless.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wonder if people that gleefully announce this have the intellectual capacity to realize just how racist it is? …...OR IS expressing hatred the Point?        

• frank
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

well ill be in my 80's or dead. the only thing ill be worried about is if I have a hot nurse changing my depends.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They will become a minority much sooner here. I can’t wait to get my turn to complain about everything and everyone that doesn’t cater to me as a minority.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I couldn’t care or less about such matters . 

I am white . 

I would also like to see your info on how you came up with this .

• 1 month ago

By then I hope to have enough money to live wherever I want in the world

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The United States will eventually become a failed state and will break up largely along racial lines.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.