Should they raise the legal age of voting to 30?

Are young people to dumb to vote because of lack of life experience ?

YES.  Many college educated liberals are still getting over the brainwashing they got in school.  They can't really think for themselves until they have a few years away from the indoctrination centers.  30 sounds like a good age for anybody of any political leaning to exercise the franchise.  The older you get, the more common sense you acquire.  (Unless you're AOC)

They need to raise the actual voting age to 21.

No more no less. We can not have Millennial

slackers pushing policies into place that will

bankrupt the nation.

No, they shouldn't change the age.  

I do agree that most young people don't have enough life experience or an adequate understanding of what is put at risk when they cast their vote.

I wish they received a better understanding of our Constitutional freedoms, and how important they are to defend and uphold - before they could vote in any election.  

Taxation and representation should dictate only those who pay income tax should get to vote.  Young college kids who haven’t paid taxes shouldn’t get a vote.  

Let me ask you this? What were you doing at age 17? One week after my 17th birthday I was standing on the yellow footprints of Parris Island. If you still live at home with your mother and father these days you're a child no matter what age you are. And you do not deserve to vote

• Rick B

"too dumb" not "to".

Yes, that would be great if they would either raise the age or require a test of some kind.