Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 3 months ago

Demon ghost haunting me?

Last night I woke up to a Dream/sleep paralysis. It was like i knew I was dreaming but couldn’t move. anyways, I was on my left side of my shoulder and saw a shadow Quickly move to my behind where I couldn’t see it, I was fully conscious and tried waking up. I was so scared that I tried praying, but I couldn’t talk or even have thoughts. So the only thing I was able to do was close my eyes, once I did, this little girls voice started talking, it kept saying “open your eyes” like 3 times. I didn’t know what to do, it felt like forever. It was like I had no option but to open my eyes so I did. What I saw was my arm inside this girls mouth. This girl didn’t have any eyes. just pure black with a huge smile, I tried punching her. But I felt really weak and like i said, I couldn’t move. and every time I did, she poked my stomach. Next thing I know, I wake up. And didn’t sleep until the sun came out. I told my parents (16 btw) and they said I need to go to church, i stopped going cause I work. What do you guys think this was?? Just a nightmare??!

Update: My family is really religious so they think it’s something panoramal, sounds foolish but I really have no answer to it because it’s my 3rd day experiencing something scary when I sleep, the first two nights were definitely sleep paralysis because I couldn’t move but I knew 100% what was going on. What can I do to help sleep more comfortable and not scared?

• OTTO

When it happened to me, I called out in my mind "Jesus help me!" and then I could move.

• Rich

Yes, that was a demon. Sleep paralysis is caused by demons but since science refuses to accept their existence they just call it sleep paralysis.

Since you are 16 in God's eyes you are at an age where you are fully accountable for your behavior and sins. Demons can't get to people unless there is sin..so sin is the legal right they need to get access.

By the way, praying in such cases will not help. it is too late for that.

The next time that demon comes scream the name of Jesus Christ, for it is written that at HIS name every knee shall bow - including demons.

Jesus Christ is the only name by which a man can be saved. If someone does not have Jesus, those demons will drag that person to hell they day he/she dies and leaves the body.

Going to church may not do much either, for most churches are lukewarm and they actually house demons too.

So what do you do?

#1 Repent of your sins and give your life to Jesus Christ.

He needs to live INSIDE of you! Demons can see him in you.

#2 Stop sinning! Repent every day. Understand that demon has been assigned to get you to hell. He is not your friend!

Here is a list of things that will help you. I am a born again Christian and I know about these things. Do these things without delay.1) You need to make sure you are truly born again. Going to church does not make you a Christian. You need to sincerely repent of your sins and develop a relationship with Jesus Christ. I do not know you, so I am not sure where you stand. So please say the following prayer:"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the dumb things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his child. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you, and I want to ask you for wisdom and guidance. In the name of Jesus, I ask you to set me free from this demonic activity". AmenAnd then talk to Jesus Christ every day like you would talk to a friend...and ask him to help you be free.2) Now, to solve this problem you need to understand that such an evil spirit needs a legal right to get into your house. You need to figure out what that is...maybe you watched ghost programs on TV, do you have a vampire book in your room, maybe someone gave you a Ouija board as a present? I know of someone who started seeing an evil spirit after their received a calendar with fake God's, I know of someone else who had this problem after playing the Ouija board.Understand that bringing anything into your house, or watching or listening to anything that God has called "cursed" gives these evil spirits an automatic legal right to come inside - even if someone else brought it into the house. This demon that is harassing you has a right to come inside.Buy the book "Spiritual Housecleaning" from Alice Smith and go over it carefully and try to figure out what gave this spirit the right to come. Whatever that "thing" is...it has to get out of your house. Ask Jesus and the holy Spirit for help too. They can show you what it is...3) Demons cannot stand Jesus and any worship music for Jesus. They flee from that, and it attracts the angels of the Lord. Stop playing any secular music as you may have some that is giving this demon a right to come, and listen only to Christian worship music. Buy some DVD's (Terry Macalmon, Kari Jobe, Chris Tomlin, MercyMe, listen to Christian radio klty.com and also put it on at night if you are scared.4) Jesus dealt with demons. Those evil spirits are not scared or intimidated by anything humans can do. Not even guns can hurt them. So you need to learn from Jesus how to resist them..When Satan tempted Jesus he always responded with "It is written" and quoted the Word of God. The ONLY thing that causes evil to flee is the Word of God. It is a sword in the spiritual realm that causes evil spirits great harm. So you need a series of scriptures on paper right next to your bed, and if this evil spirit comes back you need to take authority and say "It is written...." You need to find the scriptures yourself using a Bible concordance, but here are some examples from the top of my head:"get thee away from me devil, for I have been cleansed by the blood of the Lamb and you have no right over me. It is written He whom the Son sets free is free indeed"" I command you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to leave this room and this house. It is written that greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world""Father, I plead your protection under Psalm 91 over my life. It is written that you would command your angel to encamp around me if we love you. I ask you Lord to send down your angels to cast this demon into the abyss, and I thank you in advance, My Lord, for setting me free. I give you all the glory!!"You will have to talk loud and forceful,a and you may have to repeat these several times. Evil spirits don't leave easily, they hate to leave, so envision an argument with someone. take authority and KICK him out of your house - buta. you can only do that if Jesus is truly inside of you - have to be born again -  otherwise this demon will get angry and attack back. He can't do that if he sees Jesus inside of you.b. he doesn't have to leave if the "thing" that gave him the legal right is still in your house. So clean up your house. Watch the games, music, books and TV shows as I bet you it is in one of these groups.If you follow ALL of these steps your life will change dramatically for the good and you will be set free by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of God. It works.

i wouldve been scared if it didn't sound that stupid.. sounds like a nightmare of mixtures of different horror movies that your brain might have combined and turned into a weird nightmare. 

You're most likely to experience dreaming during REM sleep, he said, and the body actually becomes paralyzed "presumably so you don't try to act out your dreams." During an episode of sleep paralysis, a person becomes paralyzed for seconds or minutes just as they're falling asleep or waking

• Dr. D

Okay, what you experienced was a really good case of sleep paralysis. I get these too. 

What is going is this. When we sleep our bodies release GABA and glycine. This causes our skeletal muscles to relax to the point of immobility. They call this immobility, atonia. Atonia is a good thing and it keeps us from kicking and thrashing about when we dream. However, if we should become lucid (self-aware) while in a state of atonia, then it becomes sleep paralysis. It is really weird, but it is entirely natural and there is nothing evil or spiritual about it. It cannot harm you, and it goes away by itself after a minute or two. 

Some sleep paralysis may be without dreams. When dreams do enter then we can see and hear things that seem so real, but they are just parts of a dream. In sleep paralysis we may feel fully conscious but we are actually still in a sleep state. 

The creatures that appear in sleep paralysis are called "shadow figures". My shadow figures always reflect my emotional state at the time. If I am scared, then the shadow figures are so scary. If I am calm, the shadow figures are benign. If I stare at the shadow figures they seem to change shape. I find I can change my shadow figures if I concentrate. 

I've also had three episodes of sleep paralysis that were accompanied with a phrase repeated over and over. The words can seem amazingly loud and clear, but they are just hallucinations, created by our dream state. 

You seem to be a good Christian. If you find yourself in sleep paralysis again just concentrate on Jesus. Repeat the name "Jesus" over and over, and the shadow figure will go away. You can stop the sleep paralysis by squinting your eyes hard about 3 or 4 times. I have also find it easy to relax and just go back to sleep. 

Sleep paralysis is weird, but also very interesting. 

You were lucid dreaming with sleep paralysis. Combine that with a nightmare, and of course it will feel like you're being haunted. It's your brain's way of emptying out all the subconscious pain and fear. If you are a Christian, just remember "greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world" (demons). Basically, you have authority over them and your own mind, so why do you worry? You aren't the prey.

If you really face this situation then you need to go any tantrik imediatly.

Sleep paralysis got you good last night. I've had dreams very similar, and nothing scary proceeded in my next nights sleep. All I can say is try to forget about it, if it happens again keep us updated.

Yes it was just a nightmare or a complete fabrication on you're part,which is more likely.

• Alex3 months agoReport

If your implying that I’m lying, I’m not. There’s no need to lie about something online, just want to know what this could mean or just a horrible nightmare.

Damn this just frieked me out!  Yes, it was a nightmare!