S asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 months ago

Why are cancers so quiet?

I noticed that a lot of cancers tend to get quiet and not talk much. My brother is a cancer born in June and he is very secretive and doesn’t like to get out of the house much. There’s also a cancer girl at my school who barely ever talks. I’m a gemini so we tend to be more talkative then them. I don’t know if it’s a water sign thing because my mom is a scorpio and she talks the most outta everyone in our house.

I'm a Cancer. We are very shy and it is hard for us to open up to people. We are homebodies and don't like big crowds and going out a lot.

i dont think theyre all like that

So why don’t you ask your science school teacher? Afraid to be mocked? Astrology, being so great and powerful, should be something that your regular science class can study and evaluate. 

Know of any explanation how astrology works? Is it gravity or electromagnetic? Maybe you need is a Hogwarts type school.

Why would you expect cancers to be noisy? How would tumors ever make noise?