How long can cigarette Withdraw last?

I quit smoking about 5 weeks ago and I'm still thinking about cigarettes.  I'm even dreaming about them. The latest dream there was a huge cigarette looking at me. It was about 7 foot tall and had a face. It laughed at me and called me a fool. I haven't given in once though. 

• ­

I took a nap yesterday and dreamed I was smoking, I have no idea why, never smoked in my entire life.

For FINANCIAL reasons only, I had to quit smoking 6 months ago. I miss it so much. I don't 'dream' of smokes - but there are many times during the day I can 'smell' the smoke at the back of my throat/breath. 

I can't say. I never smoked. Though I was addicted to video games. After I quit I had alot of dreams about them. I still think about them from time to time and still have dreams but it rarely. The last video game dream I had was fnaf 2. It was a nightmare.

i would just forget about them, theyre not worth thinking about, all they do is give you cancer

It never goes away, it gets easier but you miss it forever, especially after eating.