How long can cigarette Withdraw last?

I quit smoking about 5 weeks ago and I'm still thinking about cigarettes.  I'm even dreaming about them. The latest dream there was a huge cigarette looking at me. It was about 7 foot tall and had a face. It laughed at me and called me a fool. I haven't given in once though. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ­
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favourite answer

I took a nap yesterday and dreamed I was smoking, I have no idea why, never smoked in my entire life.

• 5 months ago

For FINANCIAL reasons only, I had to quit smoking 6 months ago. I miss it so much. I don't 'dream' of smokes - but there are many times during the day I can 'smell' the smoke at the back of my throat/breath. 

• 5 months ago

I can't say. I never smoked. Though I was addicted to video games. After I quit I had alot of dreams about them. I still think about them from time to time and still have dreams but it rarely. The last video game dream I had was fnaf 2. It was a nightmare.

• 5 months ago

i would just forget about them, theyre not worth thinking about, all they do is give you cancer

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It never goes away, it gets easier but you miss it forever, especially after eating.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.