Coronavirus travel ?

I have a holiday booked to go to Morocco in early June, Should I be looking to cancel my holiday? 

• alan P

How much have you paid towards it so far?  If it's not very much then it would probably be best to cancel before you have to pay some more.  If it's a package holiday they should refund your money if it doesn't go ahead but they might have gone out of business by then and any compensation scheme will be overwhelmed.  If you have planned the holiday with several separate bookings then look at each one in turn.  If you find that you can go in June I'm sure you will not have any problem finding accommodation at the last minute

I hope you have travel insurance.  If the company cancels, then you should get your money back.  If you cancel, it is likely that you won't.  You will have to wait and see what happens.

COVID-19 will probably have a Fall-to-Spring cycle like influenza and the crisis should have passed by June. 

Keep a check on your country's travel advice page.

Wait it out until the last possible moment before you can’t cancel it. 

Is it a seasonal thing or is it year round. Most likely it’s a seasonal thing. With the increased daylight hours, that means there are more uv to kill the virus that might be on surfaces.