Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMSN · 9 months ago

How Long will the Corona Virus epidemic last.  How long until things go back to Normal in the United States? ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Eh, I wanna say 3-4 weeks, possibly 2-3 months. It’s hard to tell because this kind of thing has not happened in years... DECADES. I don’t know what to expect, but it’ll be okay before the end of summer I’m sure.

• Steven
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

We don't know. We are also fed up. We want to live freely not like.  

Attachment image
  • JOHN B
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

April 21, give or take a few days.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

3 months, 6 days.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Normal, as in pre Corona virus, probably a year.

Things will calm down after a few weeks, after all the 'mass panic' people have done their panicking and the shops are back to normal. 

But there will probably still be effects of the virus, like lock downs and news of new cases for a while after. 

Cases will most likely spike in the next few weeks as well and then as more is understood about it, it will calm down. 

Until there is something else for the media to spread fear and panic about, Corona Virus is the main 'hot topic'. 

• 9 months ago

The new normal is that people 80+ years old die.

• 9 months ago

My guess is a bulk of it will have come and gone in 6-8 weeks. 

However it will take a long, long time for the economy to get back to where it was before so brace yourself for a recession.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

hopefully not long

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

A few months is my guess.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Nobody can answer that question with any accuracy, but the ease of transmission suggests that it may be with us for a while. Oh, and I have heard opinions from actual virologists that studied SARS that believe that higher temperatures and high humidity will both dramatically slow the transmission rate, so if we can contain it until Summer we could see a big drop in transmission in a lot of places. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.