Is it okay to insult children?

On my way to work, I walk past a Primary school and they just shout at me and insulting me. I have recently gotten sick of it and starting insulting them back. Some have even started crying and it's weird because they can say that stuff about me but as soon as I say something back they can't handle it. But they still keep doing it.

Just tell those little shi ts off, they need to learn that words are important.

Well, when presented with these dizzying, complex moral dilemmas, it helps to have a directional compass in one's life.  Fortunately, we have such an inspiring, capable role model.  Here's the acronym you want to remember:  WWTD -- (What Would Trump Do?)

as long as you are not in front of their mom I guess its alright 

You might get in trouble for it but I think it's fine.

• ?

Grow up.....that'll help a little.

Aren't you tried of trolling this line?

Schools aren't open now so you should stop making up stories.

• ?

It’s perfectly fine https://youtu.be/cUpLwI35t20

Youtube thumbnail

I guess it's better than throwing rocks at them, which is what they truly deserve.

If you are older than them, you should not be shouting and insulting them back. they are children, grow up and get over it