Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 2 months ago

Thoughts on this photo?

Is it a good photo? What thoughts go through your mind and how does it make you feel?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For the time the image was made, it's a good shot.  It's dated but not bad even by today's standards.

It definitely reminds me of what's happening in the world today.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Boy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

two doctors in love

• 2 months ago

This famous photo might have placed in the 1960’s by photographer, the black and white colors, yet it is demonstrating possibly newspaper ads, magazine, or TV commercial. These two, has a nice lovely bond, the man (on the right side) is holding her arm by showing affection. The general audience attention especially patients. There “high-class clothing” their suit wear represents “professionalism”.The eye-to-eye contact means they are couple trying throw out symbol that masks on their faces inform medical settings (dentistry, doctors, nurses). 

Slogan: Or quote or quote for any advertisements. 

“Our goal is to give out generous support to patients that needs high care”!

• Vivian
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. 

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I can't feel you, i can't feel you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That’s not proper social distancing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My thoughts are: 

The 1940s called.  They want you to send their hunk of a man back.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.