Jake asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Will the Coronavirus kill millions, crash the global economy and open the door for the rise of the Anti Christ?

Anti-Christ: No 

Stock Exchange: Maybe 

Kill Millions: We will never know, depends on when it will fade out. Like if COVID-19 died out in 1 week to 2 months from now it would not reach millions, but if it took 1 or 2 years, a lot of people would be wiped out.

• Cali d
      3 days agoReport

Still small percentage die.  It's going away Terry.  People won't care next year and then there will be a vaccine.

Could it yes. Would it maybe not. Will the economy crash probably. Anti Christ is already here I’m sure

• Zheia

No. The Anti Christ is already here and has been even before the virus struck. After the virus has been recalled back to its home planet by the aliens who sent it, we will see the Second Coming.

• W

Wow. With or without LSD?

• keerok

Here's a loose estimate. Granting everyone on earth gets infected, it has been observed that only 2.1% die from disease. If the current global population is 7.7 billion, 2.1% would translate to around 162 million people dying.

Would it crash global economy? Probably. Would it lead to an anti-Christ? Hahaha!

• i would assume so

Possibly, possibly, doubtful as antichrist is fantasy.

• kevin2 weeks agoReport

As social medias becoming more and more populated, many people no longer go to churches making many churches shut down for years. While we look forward, churches are not which mean the education we got from churches might not fit our needs.

The first two are possible, in light of all the morons who AREN'T practicing social distancing. The last one is just supernatural nonsense/

• David2 weeks agoReport

It's so frustrating how people ignore the social distancing thing putting Everyone at risk stay home people people just keep spreading it me I only go where I have to briefly to

I'm praying for it.

• David2 weeks agoReport

Thankfully religion has shown to be inefficient time and time again and scince works otherwise we would be living in the dark ages forever

• Ann

Sure, then a world war will start in the Middle East and we will nuke everyone.

• Richard

Since I play the Fallout games, I hope I am prepared for a nuclear apocalypse!

• hamel5

Maybe, temporarily and no - unless you consider that Trump has already risen.