Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 3 months ago

Is wearing jeans attract men?

I bought a skinny jeans and not used for long time. For my friend's marriage functionI have to go for a long journey. Used that jeans in that journey. I felt very tight but decided to wear that one. During that journey I noticed people scanning my body. Some places I covered jeans with my big bag. After that incident not used such tight jeans.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

If it highlights the curves in your *** men will turn their heads, but if you have no curves and your legs look like noodles I don't think most people will care.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Dave
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

If you have nothing else, fine; but I prefer women to wear skirts or dresses.

• 3 months ago

men love to see women in jeans!

• 3 months ago

to hell with em

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

skinny jeans are fine but maybe wear a long top. Most guys who wear skinny jeans have a long top.

• Barry
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

You must be different from other females. Most girls dress to impress. Maybe you should wear a burka if you are self conscious?

• 3 months ago

Jeans are a nice pants that not only make men look more beautiful

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

So you want attention yet don't ? Reminds me of an ex girlfriend of mine with natural 42 DD's which looked even bigger as she was only 5' 3". After taking a shower, she did put a shirt on 

(housemates were home) but no bra. For her to complain about them " looking " was absurd.

• Minnu3 months agoReport

Big one or curved body is by natural. I don't bothered about untill someone start to watch abnormally. At home me also don't use innerwears for comfort. If someone badly search what inside, may be it reveal. But housemates never look like that. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Why do you think you squeezed yourself into that pair?  So men could admire your butt, legs and potential camel toe.  Or laugh at your muffin top.

• Minnu3 months agoReport

When I'm alone no such feelings. But others eyes on camel toe or butt I feel these things exist there and try to hide or feel shy. I didn't get any seat in a crowded train and mens eyes on my parts. I have no other option and accepted those things there.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Millions in the U.K. wear skinny jeans, it's all in your head.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.