Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Will eBay still ship Games/Video Games with this virus happening?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

yes you have delayed maybe 2 weeks

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

It will probably be delayed, but you'll most likely wind getting what you order. It all depends though. If you buy from a more private seller, there is a much greater risk that they will bail on you before shipping the product.

• 2 months ago

I think big companies that sell on ebay will still be posting out orders could be delayed though.  As for the smaller ebay sellers I can imagine they may post out late.  It's defiantly worth messaging the seller before you buy.

• 2 months ago

All shipping companies are still running, and it unlikely they will shutdown anytime soon.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

eBay doesn't ship itself, its only a platform.

Whether or not a seller ships is based on the individual seller.

• 2 months ago

Shipping and delivery services are considered essential businesses so they will continue to run, but may have delays due to possible limited labor force due to the sickness.

USPS, UPS, FedEx, Amazon, and other shipping companies will still be running.

eBay doesn't own inventory and does not ship directly.  The originating seller would do the packing and drop off to a shipping company for delivery.  So it's up to whoever is selling it.  If they aren't willing to ship it, they shouldn't be buying it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes but expect delays, I ordered something from China (not the best time to do that haha) on the 6th and it still hasn’t left China 

• John
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

stuff ordered from china normally takes 2-3 weeks to get to the US anyway...... the virus wont survive that long.

You're more likely to get it ordering something from the next town over.

But, since it was a joke you made i wont take it serious :)

• 2 months ago

Unlike Amazon, eBay does not ship orders.

• 2 months ago

Probably 

I've been using eBay for many years and even recently I bought from eBay sellers and recieved items without any major problems 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.