Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

What can I do on my iPhone to keep me occupied for a week?

Listen to some podcasts!

• Zheia

Switch it off and find something else to do.

free up space by deleting/ moving files you don't need

play 

1. Elevate mind games to sharpen you mindand improve your vocabulary, spelling, grammar, math, writing, reading and diction.2. play word stacks to improve your memory 3. play  words capes unscrambling words to improve your vocabulary and recall.

• Boy

Ask questions on yahoo answers 

Look up scary videos of haunted houses 

• chorle

Instead of saying "hey, Siri" try saying "hey, 'Puter" or "Hey, Computer" 

There are some pretty good podcasts like ones on the Mutual Audio drama network 

https://www.mutualaudionetwork.com/Audible is currently (in Mar 2020 if anyone searches this later) Steaming several all ages books https://stories.audible.com/discovery

You can also watch youtube maybe some how to do/how to cook videos

If you have a cable subscription you might be able to watch OnDemand on it but the app takes a lot of memory. 

You could go to Archive dot org and watch old movies like Dracula with 1931 

https://archive.org/details/dracula.1931 or some listen to some Old Time Radio their. 

You likely don't want to watch porn especially not on the same browser you use for email or Amazon. I am sure that is not the only reason people download a second non chrome browser on their smartphone 

• hush2 months agoReport

the hey puter and computer dont work anymore. the hey computer is an easter egg based off the lego batman

• Read Infinite Jest.

You are only limited by your access to cellular or Wi-Fi data and your personal interests.

I don't own an iPhone, but do have an Android phone, and have not been home since a surgery on March 10th (today is the 22nd of March). I have had access to Wi-Fi away from home, as well unlimited cellular data, the three days I was in the hospital and have been recovering at a couple of friends homes. For me, games, e-books and web browsing have been some of my entertainment. Spending time with my friends was the bulk of relaxing. 

So what you can do, will of course depend on what, where and why, you need to be "occupied", for a week. 

Porn is readily available.

Ask questions on Y!A. Or, you can start contemplating.