How to stay entertained while staying home because of coronavirus? ?

I've already started a puzzle lol 

I'm in the process of writing a book. Lot's of time now a days.

I don't know. I just try to find some hobbies. 

• falcon

People with small kids will have problems doing that

I have read and understood your question and i'm going to help you. I myself was having a similar problem, After that i took the help of this website and benefited. Now I'm a lot more in denger.You can get help from this website if you want...

• blank

Write music

Color

Write a story

Write a poem

Take a nap

Yahoo answers

Watch a movie or movies

Watch tv other then movies

Organize your clothes

Draw a picture

Read a book or books

Search yelp just for something to do

1. Why is this under rap and hip hop XD

But I play video games like always, when that gets boring, drawing and painting, eating has become a sufficient hobby, watching YouTube, petting my cats, sleeping, other stuff I don’t remember lol

• SW-6

TV, reading, DVD's, housework, cooking.  You can get a little walking in by indoor house walking - I live in a 2 story house and have counted 100 steps from my 2nd floor bedroom to walking around the 1st floor living room, to the laundry room, then back up to my bedroom.  Play with the dogs if you have them, Knit or Crochet, Internet surf, then my favorite - take a nap :).

play video games

watch news on TV

use computers on TV

Read listen to music. Go outside and sit in your backyard and listen to the sounds of nature. It will lift your mood better than anything.

Cleaning your home gets rid of Negative Energy In your home that's why some people feel better spiritually after cleaning