Ideas for a post-pandemic party?

After the world ends, I want to get the children in my family together for some fun.

There would be 8 to 10 kids, ages ranging from 9 to 15.

I was thinking of getting some canvases and having a paint party.

Any ideas for the paint party, or any other activities (warm weather things), will be welcomed!

Thanks!

I once talked to a proud grandmother who had a pot painting party for her grandkids. They were given terracotta flower pots and paints and challenged to make them beautiful (which they did). You could add potting soil and herb plants to make it a complete project.

I'd advise to make the paint pots out of clay from the creative making things machine. Paint the paint pots into colors. Put seeds into the soil, add water, let it get sunshine, and watch plants grow.

• Janet

The world will not end. For now, and for some unseen length of time, our way of life has to be totally different.

But it may be 1-2 years before the pandemic is over.

This is NOT likely to go away quickly.

Experts predict that once the main crisis has died out, there will be little resurgences of infection that will require going back to social isolation for a while again.

Do NOT plan anything at this time.

• Tulip

You are an airhead

Kind of seems like a waste of money if the world has ended, why not try it a bit sooner, once the social distancing thing is over? Other than that, the paint party sounds like good fun.