Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 months ago

Summer or Winter? ?

I prefer summer. The hot tropical summer feel on your skin as it tans is just a fantastic feel. I use to love the snowy winter but just a few weeks ago I fell in love with the summer heat 

Summer or winter & why? 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

Summer has the best to offer in all areas.  The weather is easier on the body, the number of recreation activities is greatest, the fashions are easier and more attractive, the percentage of day light is more, nature is at its best, and most of all if you're a kid, NO school.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

Summer pleaseee.. 

• 3 months ago

Winnnterrrrrrrrr.... I love the cold environment and my sweaters too.

• 4 months ago

Definitely would have to say summer

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kristy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Summer. Days are longer. You can go swimming. More outdoor concerts. You wear less clothes.

• 4 months ago

You must be fascinating companzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I live in the south so the summers here are blistering hot although there are more fun things to do in the summer like go to fair, go out for ice cream or snow balls, go to the beach, have barbecues, and dress light.

Even though this is the case I love the winter more!

You can save on bill and it’s easy to be cute in the winter because you’re not sweating so much. Also the holidays.

• 4 months ago

When I was living in California, I would have said winter, hands down. Now that I live in a state that's not nearly as warm, even in the summer, and has SNOW, summer all the way.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Summer .

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I will ALWAYS take summer over winter any day.  one, i love baseball, and baseball is in summer.  two, i like wearing shorts and sandals everyday when i can.  and three, it's just easier to go outside and do stuff in the summer than winter.

i don't even mind it even being hot 90s or higher.  there are ways to stay cool and still do stuff.  

after living near Chicago for over 20 years i will always take summer over winter. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.