Ricky
Ricky asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

I'm really angry and depressed about covid19?

Every thing is getting ruined. I'm not scared about the covid19 case but I'm more angry at everything closing and we may go into shut down. I have an extremely important project that I have to take in Canada in late July but the ppl in charge of the project could end up canceling which really makes me so angry. I have a feeling they will end up canceling. I'm from the USA so I'm getting depressed for this reason because I will end up losing money. I have had so many nightmares already. Any suggestions on how to stay positive that everything will be ok?

Even I am angry. My country's (India) economic growth is not so great as it used to be and my govt let the entry of infected people and mix with the public. Now the govt shut the country for 21 days.

• ?

Illegalag migration

you're not only person depressed

pray about it!!!

Yeah, get in line. We're all losing money. Stay positive by making yourself a cocktail. I've already had three "extremely important" projects in Canada cancelled. 

You need to accept this.  Covid-19 is a fact of life, and there is nothing you can do about that except to help prevent it's re-transmission.  The border to Canada is closed except for essential things, so, it is extremely likely that your project will simply not happen.  If you lose money, oh well - millions are in the same boat right now.

Maybe get things in perspective. This isn't about you; this is about saving lives.

Email the documents and discuss on Skype.

• Maxi

Stop thinking of yourself and think about keeping yourself AND OTHERS safe, otherwise there may be no future to worry about........ you can only base information on what we know today and reality is unless convid 19 mirac

ulously disappears tomorrow ( and it won't) forgwt about traveling to another country in July as it is not goinog to happen

• Tavy

More important than people dying ? Your project is a spit in the air to what is happening in every country in the world.

• Lisa A

Try to help people worse off than you.