I want to know how to contact Amazon regarding an email I supposedly received from them.  How do I do that?

• Alan

The link below allows you to chat below 

with a representative in the US.    

If not in the US, look for Help options in your 

Amazon screens.  I went to Help, then "More Help Needed?", then "Contact Us" 

and it went to the chat screen. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us...

• J

"Open a new e-mail and attach the e-mail you suspect is fake. For suspicious webpages, simply copy & paste the link into the email body. ...

Send the e-mail to stop-spoofing@amazon.com. Note: Sending this suspicious e-mail as an attachment is the best way for us to track it."

I'm sure it's probably a scam, Amazon are notoriously hard to get through to.

• Robert

Check the address from which it was mailed. If it does not come from an Amazon.com address, it is more likely than not a scam.

Regarding what? They're going to be busy at the moment. If it's spam or fraud, delete it and get on with your life.