Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 3 months ago

Is 27 to old to get my law degree? ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

not at all. By now, you have many times the real world experience of most law students -- that'll be your strength. Hint: collect examples of contracts from your place of work and get your friends to do the same for you. Lots of good study material in them

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not at all. At my undergraduate school the average age of law students was 28. Most people take time to figure out what they want to do for the next 40 years. My dad didn't go to medical school until he was like 28. While law and medicine are two different disciplines I think they both require a fair amount of logic and maturity that an early 20 something year old just doesn't have. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's never too late as long as you get it. I started on my current degree plan at 30.

• 2 months ago

When I was in law school, the average student was in their late 30s and early 40s.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  You should be buying a house and building equity instead.

• 2 months ago

absolutely no , do not forget some successful men have start their career even at thirty or higher. it is important that you could finally end up as a professional lawyer.

• 2 months ago

No; there's no upper age.

• 2 months ago

Absolutely not.

• 3 months ago

never to old to try.............................

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, no it is most definitely not too (not "to") old. My son should complete his next year aged 37. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.