Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 3 months ago

Is 27 to old to get my law degree? ?

not at all. By now, you have many times the real world experience of most law students -- that'll be your strength. Hint: collect examples of contracts from your place of work and get your friends to do the same for you. Lots of good study material in them

Not at all. At my undergraduate school the average age of law students was 28. Most people take time to figure out what they want to do for the next 40 years. My dad didn't go to medical school until he was like 28. While law and medicine are two different disciplines I think they both require a fair amount of logic and maturity that an early 20 something year old just doesn't have. 

It's never too late as long as you get it. I started on my current degree plan at 30.

When I was in law school, the average student was in their late 30s and early 40s.

Yes.  You should be buying a house and building equity instead.

absolutely no , do not forget some successful men have start their career even at thirty or higher. it is important that you could finally end up as a professional lawyer.

No; there's no upper age.

Absolutely not.

never to old to try.............................

• pmt853

No, no it is most definitely not too (not "to") old. My son should complete his next year aged 37.