Why do I dream about my father almost every night?

My father passed away about 6 months ago.

Ever since he died, I keep dreaming about him. In my dreams, I never remember that he's dead. I always interact with him not remembering of his passing.

It means that you love him very much and you miss him so dearly. I am sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose someone you love.  I hope you will get better soon.

Simply means you have unfinished business with *him*, some part of what he represent(ed) in your life is still active in your own psyche and your unconscious remind you quite often there is still work to do to free your self from what he was and what you probably introjected in your own psyche, dream based psychoanalysis might help

You miss him, love him dearly and wish he didn't have to leave you. 

My Mum died when I was 12 (20 years ago, this year) I still dream of her often and in those dreams it is as if she never left us! 

I like to think that it is their way of visiting us. 

It’s quite common, especially because your loss is recent, though this often occurs well afte we’ve lost a loved one.

The thing is, He is still on your mind so just go with it, for now, I wish you well my friend.

• Aril Daine

that was so kind of you.