Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

Do senior citizens feel let down that many see the covid19 as a culling mechanism sent by nature?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I don't know about seniors, but I really could punch the lights out of some of the trolls on here who are saying things like that. It is disgusting.

• ...Show all comments
    • ♥Sweetness♥
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

An honest appology is worth more than anything money can buy. Consider your appology accepted, and you also are now on my list of decent people in the world, and so is your wife. Take care.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

"Culling mechanism" sounds like something purposely done. This has the sound of a religious belief.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

'a culling mechanism sent by nature?'  No, more like the Judgement of God on a sick and very sinful world.  It's a huge wake up call.  Honour God and He will Honour you. Mock Him and fail to repent and follow His laws and you will regret it for eternity (and that's a   l o n g    t i m e).

• anon99%
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

that sounds like the Truth

• 2 months ago

Actually men between the ages of 25 and 40 are the ones who are mostly dying now, on a world-wide basis.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't see covid-19 as a culling mechanism. I see it as a scientific phenomenon and that elderly people just don't have bodies that work as well at fighting it off. For that matter, younger people with chronic health problems also have a harder time fighting off the disease.

But even young people in good health can die from this disease, so it is not picking on just the elderly and the ill.

• 2 months ago

Well, there is always something that will try if the sinkholes in Florida didn't let us down...…..Literally.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. I didn't realize old people were so hated.

• Billy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Let them get on with it.

• 2 months ago

Why would I? I want the entire population of the world reduced by 95% by natural means. Of course that's going to be catastrophic - but the Earth needs to be protected from us.

• Jackolantern
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

That's easy to say if you aren't in the group of people that doesn't survive.

• 2 months ago

No, at some point you accept the fact that there are stupid people in the world that you have to live with.

• Jackolantern
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

And they feel that they should stay anonymous.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.