Monica asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

What is your favorite lipstick?

I love Any.  To kiss a girl she has to have some on.

Nutella        

Red  Color lipstick is best. 

A lot , but recently I using this cheap simple lipstick which serve me good which is MenNow Matte Innovation Lipstick 

https://retroworldnews.com/shop/mennow-matte-innov...

I think lipstick looks great but I just don't get it - whenever I've tried to wear it, I find it just does not stay on. I couldn't keep up with the constant touching up required to keep it looking good.

Something moisturizing and a bit of shine. No particular name or color, although I do like a good nude shade. 

I had a lover who used to get this VERY bright red lipstick from The Body Shop.  The only time she wore it was to perform fellatio on me.  She'd try to go all the way down, & would leave a lipstick ring at the maximum she could take.  I never knew the name of the lipstick, but I will always remember her with the kindest wishes.      

Which one suites me

Hi do you speak american english?

What is your favourite lipstick?

Many years ago I bought a lipstick at the mall from a kiosk vendor, I have no clue what the brand was, but it was sort of a nude mauve if that makes any sense, and really worked with my skin color. I used that until there was absolutely NOTHING left, and have never found a dupe for it since.