Monica asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

What is your favorite lipstick?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I love Any.  To kiss a girl she has to have some on.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Nutella        

• 2 months ago

Red  Color lipstick is best. 

• 2 months ago

A lot , but recently I using this cheap simple lipstick which serve me good which is MenNow Matte Innovation Lipstick 

https://retroworldnews.com/shop/mennow-matte-innov...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I think lipstick looks great but I just don't get it - whenever I've tried to wear it, I find it just does not stay on. I couldn't keep up with the constant touching up required to keep it looking good.

• 2 months ago

Something moisturizing and a bit of shine. No particular name or color, although I do like a good nude shade. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I had a lover who used to get this VERY bright red lipstick from The Body Shop.  The only time she wore it was to perform fellatio on me.  She'd try to go all the way down, & would leave a lipstick ring at the maximum she could take.  I never knew the name of the lipstick, but I will always remember her with the kindest wishes.      

• 2 months ago

Which one suites me

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hi do you speak american english?

What is your favourite lipstick?

• 2 months ago

Many years ago I bought a lipstick at the mall from a kiosk vendor, I have no clue what the brand was, but it was sort of a nude mauve if that makes any sense, and really worked with my skin color. I used that until there was absolutely NOTHING left, and have never found a dupe for it since.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.