Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 months ago

Why were my parents so tired that they had to crash at a hotel?

My parents are 34 and 35. Last night they went on a date but told me that they would br back for the night. Well they didn't come back but when they came back the next day they told me that it wss because they were so tired that they just wanted to sleep immediatly so they got a hotel room.

38 Answers

Relevance
  • art
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

they probably didn't get any sleep, they were probably making a new baby to replace you

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

be glad they enjoy being together ,,, many are divorced by that age. 

• 4 months ago

Are they drinkers? If they were drinking they probably decided it was best to not drive home, they could have wanted more alone time, and also some people get sleepy when they drink they're usually the first ones to pass out early. Just be happy that they're safe and that they were being responsible.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Two married people “going on a date” is just a creepy concept to me, but then again, so is marriage. 

• Arthur Dent
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

What is fun is when the two married people act like they are single people so that the wife sits at the bar and fends off advances from others until her husband sits down next to hear and pick her up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you...

• 4 months ago

Maybe they had a few drinks and decided not to drink and drive.  Sometimes parents don't want to tell their children this because it is every parent's wish that the kids would grow up better and not do the same silly or stupid things.  They figure if the kid knows they did it then the kid will think its okay to do the same.

What you can learn, is that they did the responsible thing.  They drank too much and decided to get the nearest hotel instead of driving home.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Your mother was pooping on your father's chest. 

• Richard
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

ewww. lol

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

You must be very young. They wanted alone time with each other. No kid around.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

They extended their date.

Unless you are a young child with nobody caring for you, they did the right thing.

But where do you live where hotels are open?

• 4 months ago

Rude of them not to call you. Maybe they were drunk?

• Edna
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

They were drunk with lust for each other.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.