Horoscope vs. psichology?

I think this is a good question for me because I believed in horoscope but I don't want anymore. I start to chat a nice girl and everything is nice. But she is an aquarius and I am a Scorpio. The horoscope said is a bad relation. But we never will be know our future if both of us believe in this bullshit. Somebody tell me why the horoscope is wrong. Tell me love stories with horoscope bad relations witch are work perfectly in a real life to make sure for me it could be work. I hope you understand my question. Not my native language sorry 

I've known Scorpios and Aquarians and they did get along. But, with a REAL horoscope, you need your 'rising sign'. To get this you need the time of birth and where you were born. Many astrologers do this for free on the web - google horoscopes. But, the bottom line is - if you get along, just go along with it. Why make something nice into such a big deal?

• Snoopy

Ok napoleon was a leo. So now you feel like napoleon? 😂😂😂😂

• Dimple

Oh my goodness.  I married a guy who was a bad match for me and he turned out to be the most loving human being IN The world.  

Prior to him I matched perfectly with a guy o was engaged to. I mean Vedic astrologers said he and I were perfect for each other.  However no one picked up that he physically, emotionally, and verbally abused me.  AND his mother too!!!!! 

No horoscope matching is not legit 

• Snoopy

That's horrible. Sorry to hear that. It's disgusting. Now moving on to greener pastures :) 

• Snoopy

Lol@I do not want to believe it anymore 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think overall most people are the same and their dob doesn't have much of an impact.

I wouldn't go by astrology either if I were you.

I have not had success with any sign so sorry can't provide that confirmation. 

I do not understand why you are basing your relationship on astrology as at least you have something good going on for you. 

A lot of people base their values on external factors I do not get that anymore tbh. 

It almost feels like you are trolling. Why you need successful love stories? Just ask your mom to read you a bed time story then...

Horoscopes and Astrology are outdated modes of thinking.  

The medical specialty of Psychiatry or the Study of Psychology represents mankind’s advances in understanding ourselves. We no longer have to put Leeches on the human body when trying to cure you or put females in mental institutions because of hormonal imbalances. With Science we can actually view the brain and it’s activity. We have compiled enough data to understand mental illness, diagnose and treat these cases so that some individuals can function as a productive member of society. Science is a *progressive* branch of knowledge where our smartest, most progressive Independent thinkers used our own superstitious nature to understand reality. We are consistently making advancements and growing in knowledge. We know there is more to learn and no limits in discovering more about ourselves.   Someone that would combine the two and try to sell it to you.. would be a quack, a fake and a swindler preying on the gullible.  

Have a great day

What is the source of this ‘horoscope'? A book? Website?

Why aren’t you questioning the validity of astrology itself? Nothing is natural about astrology. Did they teach you in school or did you have a science based education?

Nobody can pick their birthday. Astrology is great for making excuses and avoiding personal responsibility. You need to embrace reality and grow up. Astrology is a lie.

• GibBas

You say you're a Scorpio and she is an Aquarius. This means your Sun in your birth chart is in Scorpio and her Sun is in Aquarius. That does not mean you two will not work out.Ignore things like that because it is not true. Any two different Sun signs can get on with each other. My Sun is in Cancer and my wife's Sun is in Aquarius, and we've been married for nearly 20 years; according to the sites you read we should not get on. People's Sun signs are virtually irrelevant when trying to see how things may work out because basically it all depends on how each of you deal with life and very little of that is down to your Sun sign.