CJ asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

Homeopathic medication for headaches, swelling of scalp/outer ear, or lymph nodes behind ears?

Getting desperate for help since the doctors I’ve seen keep telling me to go to different doctors for my problem. I feel like I’m just running in circles with these specialists!

Hoping to see a homeopathic doctor soon, but I may not be able to afford it.

Anyone know anything, or knows of helpful books/websites involving homeopathic medicine?

Thank you!

• Homeopathic medicine is baloney . Watered down water is not going to help.

• CJ2 months agoReport

Ah and wikipedia isn't always reliable :/ Homeopathic medicine isn't strictly herbal either. I was given a regimen of specific potent probiotics for an infection last time bc I can't take antibiotics. Antibiotics probably would have been a quicker, more effective  solution if I could take them tho

There could be many reasons for your health issues; allergies, infections...

As a basis treatment, I would take MSM - an organic sulfur; you can get it from eBay - sports supplements. You can take one teaspoon in a glass of water. It taste bitter. You cannot overdose it.

you could try asking about this on healthtap.com and a real doctor will email you back

• CJ2 months agoReport

Thank you!! 🙏🏻