Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it weird that I masturbate to myself in the mirror?

What ever you do in masturbation is fine. Its normal to be turned on my nudity and so its normal.

• Kendall

Thanx, Carl. Did u see my answer to this? I've been masturbating in front of a full mirror a long time. There are many ways to masturbate for males and females. Seeing ourselves nude and with full, hard erections is good for self confidence, too. -kendall.smart@yahoo.com

means you've got good self-esteem. a rare trait in today society. Go ahead and continue to believe you're sexy af

• Kendall

..you're pretty sharp, Princess. This is one reason I do this. It does help me feel better about myself in general. One of my gf's had asked to watch me masturbate, so I see this is common. Thanx! -kendall.smart@yahoo.com

• Cathy

Stop doing that.  If you do not stop that the  coronavirus will get you

Source(s): Donald Trump and Joe Biden
    • Kendall

Right- they don't yet have martial law and a police state on the other side of the mirror. What if he (they) wears a mask?

• Will.

No, it is ok to do that.

• patty

whateve

gets u there

• Kendall

Umm.. yes, their vaginas. Did u want to ask something about this? ..Anyone can email me, to talk about any of these subjects. -kendall.smart@yahoo.com Or, just ask or comment here..

its great fun to see the semen

coming  out in the mirror

• Kendall

True. Masturbation is very healthy for the whole body, so it's good to find different, erotic ways to masturbate. This seems very common, doing this while nude in front of a mirror. Thanx, Dylan!

ive done it many times........much better than p0rn.....often spending my seed on the mirror

• Kendall

I'm glad you agree, and you do this also. It can be like watching a porn video of yourself. It just adds something to the pleasure of masturbation. I've been doing this for many yrs., as well as using various positions, and places for masturbation. Thanx.

• ron h

Weird?  I dunno.  I do that sometimes.  But I dunno how many or how often other men do that. I really haven't talked much with other men about jackin' off since HS. No details anyway.  Jackin' off is a private thing and we have all kinds of fantasies while we're doin' it.  I think that unless you're fantasizing about animals or little kids, it doesn't matter--it's your fantasy. 

No, I think we all have done that at some point or another.

But do try to mix things up, not always doing things the same way, so it doesn't become old and boring.

• balan

Teenagers enjoy that way .I too did it and enjoye the way the semen oozes out.Enjoy. Regards