I have 2 elderly parents I live with. If I catch covid-19 I can't isolate myself in my home, what should I do?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should masturbate!  And if you're a hot girl you should film yourself doing it, might make some money!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Even if your parents are "elderly", that doesn't mean that they're going to come down with coronavirus just because you happen to have it. Being "elderly" doesn't make them any more susceptible to the virus than anyone else. Unless you cough in their faces, they should be okay, even if you are in the house with them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Millie, the only thing you could do is to try using different rooms from those used by your parents and arrange shared times for each of you to use the bathroom and kitchen. It's going to be hard and unpleasant but we all have to find our individual solutions I'm afraid.  We are all as confused and worried as each other as we've never known of such a thing happening before.

I live alone and no-one has been in my home since this began.  Family drop off food leaving it outside for me to pick up after a phone call saying it's there.  Until yesterday I was going for very short walks, meeting no-one else so early in the morning but now I've been told I should stay in totally until this is all over.  There are going to be very many very bored people before too long. I'm going to be using this computer and the phone quite a lot I think.

• mom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

not everyone that is a senior citizen will get it. I am a senior citizen. I keep my home clean and always washing my hands. every time you touch something, wash your hands. keep the counters in the kitchen and bathrooms clean, wash your hands

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Follow the guidelines about hand washing, not coughing or sneezing on anyone, etc, along with social distance, etc and you should all be fine.

• JimTom
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

i would just do my best to keep yourself clean, and limiting human exposure, so you dont catch it. If indeed you do get it, you may have to sleep in your car, or the garage, maybe even at work. 

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You should fine another place to live, or go to hospitall,

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

He's not going to be hospitalized just because he has coronavirus - not unless he's VERY sick with it.

• 2 months ago

I assume you don't work so self isolate with them.

• Millie2 months agoReport

I do work at a car parts factory. Each station is closely packed with 5 people at each assembly machine. I need the money. They just confirmed the first case in my county.

• 2 months ago

You would need to go to a hospital and get isolated immediately.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

People who have coronavirus aren't hospitalized and isolated in a hospital - not unless they're VERY sick with the virus.

• Barry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You are unlikely to catch it if you self isolate, with your parents,  now. Many couples are self isolating together.The other option is to move out.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Stay where you are. Just because your parents are elderly doesn't mean that they're  any more susceptible to coronavirus than anyone else.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.