Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

Why is eating meat being blamed for the Coronavirus? ?

Vegans using this to ban meat consumption 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

When people are terrified, are looking for scapegoats and explanations they will blame anyone or anything. 

Politicians are the masters of this.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Who’s blaming meat eater? Why is it conservatives constantly feel like they’re under attack. No one cares that you eat meat or say merry Christmas 

• 2 months ago

just don't eat road kill

• 2 months ago

corona virus eats meat first

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Militant vegans are pushing an agenda. They want to force veganism on to everybody. And they will say anything, do anything, and exploit every single situation to try to further their agenda. Militant vegans are also pathological liars who are psychopaths. They want you to think it's about protecting your health, saving animals, and saving the environment (which is based in misinformation and propaganda). If that's the case, why did PETA claim (a few years ago) that drinking milk makes a person a white supremacist? I'll tell you what I think militant vegans are really about. They are stooges for the illuminati, who want to weaken the population through deception, so we can be enslaved. That's the tactic used in India, and it worked. These psychopath dictatorships not only take away the meat and dairy from their citizens, they take everything away from them, leaving their citizens with no resources whatsoever. And their citizens are forced to starve and die. And no, meat eating here in the USA did not cause that. What we do here is irrelevant to what goes on there.

Militant vegans blame everything on meat eating. It is about placing false guilt on people who haven't done anything wrong. If they can manipulate you with your emotions, they got you. I don't fall for their lies. I have no idea what caused Covid-19. And it doesn't matter. But for the militant vegans to exploit the coronavirus pandemic to push their agenda is morally wrong, corrupt, and irresponsible. That's all I can say about this.

• 2 months ago

Lol what vegans? Where..?

Are they having a hearing in Congress? Or are they starting at the state level..?

Ya, the 1% of the population that eat vegetables aren't going to somehow vote meat out of existence.

Also, it's originally a zoonotic disease. You draw me a diagram on how we would've started this without unclean open air meat markets in China.

• 2 months ago

It's not. Nobody is saying it is either

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Although there is no evidence this infection is food-borne, the vegans, or rather the militants among them, are distorting the facts to try to turn more people away from meat etc. They do not deceive me,but some younger people may be taken in. 

• 2 months ago

veagens are dumb. 

the moral hypocrisy of Vegenism is clearly evidenced in their support for or general silence in opposition to Abortion despite opposition to consumption of eggs/dairy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.