Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 2 months ago

What behavioural quirks does your pet have?

Mine has his life planned out,his plan is always further ahead of mine and seems to always get what he wants.

He knows what's in the shopping bag before it's even out.

He knows when I'm preoccupied with something and has time to destroy something behind my back.

He's my best friend and love him.

One of my cats sleeps under the blankets with me every night. When she sees me going to bed she will sit and wait on my side table. She wants me to pick her up and put her under the covers. Sometimes she leaves and then wants back under the blankets in the middle of the night so I am woken up to her gently batting at me face.

She also gives the cutest little meow every time I say her name in a high pitched tone.  The other cat comes running if she hears me scratching fabric. So if I am sitting my living room chair or laying in bed and I want her to come to me, I just scratch the arm of the chair or my bed. 

Cat 1- Will move very slowly, pretty much blocking you from walking, then stretch up your leg, or up the wall, and that's it. He's weird. Or, he'll just be "on one" and without warning, grab your arm, your head, anything, and gently kick you with his back legs and "bite" you...he doesn't do either hard and he's a wuss.

Cat 2- Any time he sits on my lap, he has to bite my chin. I don't know why. He's always done this, since he was a kitten. Again, not hard at all, just a love nip, and he settles down. He also used to announce himself every time he came into a room. He's kind of grown out of it, but will do it sometimes, especially the kitchen.

Dog- Still a pup, but he will stretch and paw you when you go to pet him, almost every time. He's also a nose-nudger, not big on kisses, but loves to poke with his nose; legs, butts, faces, LOL. He's big on vocalising his opinions too, what I call the "Chewy" growl.