Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Boyfriend wants to eat me out but I’m too self conscious ?

I know people will say that all vaginas are different but I can’t help feeling this way. Like I really want it and everything but the only thing stopping me is the fact I’m really insecure about the way my vagina looks. Like I know it’s normal but there’s discoleration on there and the outer labia lips are like puffy and there’s like lines on the outer labia which makes it look saggy and I just hate it. I told him I want it it’s just that I just feel self conscious and he said it’s fine like they’re all unique. I just feel like everyone’s used to seeing porn and how all the women on there have perfect vaginas that are pink and bleached and just everything there looks perfect and so men find that attractive and want and think women in real life look similar to that. I know he wouldn’t judge me because I trust him and know him well enough it’s just I want everything to look good for him to make him happy if that makes sense . I also worry about how it smells and tastes like how do I make it smell and taste nice.

• Edna

Your boyfriend can't see what your vagina looks like, because he can't see your vagina. Your vagina is completely inside your body. All your boyfriend can see is your external vulva; and he's not going to care what it looks like. All he's going to be interested in and happy with is putting his penis inside you. 

Believe me, he doesn't care how you look.  Everyone's external part of their genitalia is different.  If you shower or bath before you go out, you'll be fine.  You are stressing over nothing.

• shroud

smell - shower everyday you could wash/shower before your date

taste - avoid spicy foods and strong foods like asparagus, fruit even candy around 30 minutes before would make it better

looks - I've seen my share and done some guy talks, never once heard a guy say it was too bad looking ......so as long as you don't have open sores you're good

Last thing a guy thinks about is how your lady parts look, believe me.  Don't worry. The smell is the thing. To be sure you are fresh and smelling good for it, douche with a mild solution of vinegar in warm water, and add your favorite bubble bath soap to it or separately after in separate douche.

If he’s into you he’s gladly going to eat your p*ssy ,he obvious adores you it’s not going to be a problem to him and shouldn’t be to you,everyone is different just roll with it,

when me and partner first got together I went to go down on her and she tried to pull me away saying no Cos “she didn’t know what it was like down there” I came back up whispered to her just relax and enjoy,she’d just showered so I knew she was clean, so I kissed her all the way down her body, then kissed and licked around her p*ssy then after a while I licked her to a juicy explosive orgasm, it was the first time she’d ever been licked now 8 years on I do it EVERYTIME we make love, just lay back relax let him enjoy you while you enjoy him doing it, you won’t regret it 

Has he not seen it before?  If he's seen it and he says he wants to do it, then I don't see the issue with appearance.  I mean, he's telling you that he likes how you look and want to put his mouth on it.  That's a pretty great sign.

As for smell and taste, they smell and taste great if you've showered recently.  It gets smelly from sweat and stuff.  So either bathe or use baby wipes before getting to business.

believe me men dont care.......i prefer big labia over the cute plain looking ones

Try to relax.  You are in good company.  Many, many women are very self conscious about have somebody go down on them.  It is a matter of trust, really.  You are worried he might not like what he finds "down there," and cannot bear the risk of rejection.  You say you trust him, but deep down.......

Yes, make sure you are clean and well groomed.  Have a couple glasses of wine.  Have a good amount of foreplay first to get really aroused.  Then lay back and let him.  Believe me, you will NOT regret it.

• k w

you care wayyyyyyyyyy more than he does for sure......

• Barry

Let's get one thing out of the way. There is no such thing as a perfect vagina. I know cos I have done years of research. Seriously, we are simple folk who get fired up the instant we see a live vagina. If you are self conscious share a bottle of wine with him. That will reduce your inhibition. Give it a good clean up just before he gets at it. Ask him to do the same to his dangly bits. Above all enjoy the experience. 

• Edna

No man (other than an OB/GYN) ever sees a woman's "live" vagina, because her vagina is completely inside her body and it's not visible externally.