Are you able to find eggs at the stores now?

And how many do you have in your fridge?

I have ZERO. Eggs are out of stock.

The shortages are due to people hoarding eggs now.

If you can't find eggs in grocery stores, you could try some local farms for fresh eggs and dairy products. Sometimes they make weekly deliveries. 

Not a problem for me Cat !  One of the advantages of living in Green Acres...........my mother in law has a hen house! 

I can't remember the last time I actually had to BUY eggs........we get them for FREE  from the Chickens!

But yes,  I went to the store the other say, and things are indeed getting dire,  with many shelves of certain items  just empty. 

Crazy times we're living in.......I'll have to rethink what I decide to plant this year.........and plant the more USEFUL stuff.......like more potatoes  and less eggplant!

I hired a menstruating woman to sell me her eggs once a month. 

Dollar Tree was out of stock yesterday. Haven't looked in bigger supermarkets in awhile.

We had 11 eggs (2 people) before we were forced to evacuate our apartment in and return to my husband's home country on 24 hours notice.  So...lots of omelets that day.

• denise

No, I only have one egg in my fridge, luckily I have a farm shop delivery pack due on Friday.

• Mr. P

The hens haven't stopped laying.

People are just panic buying. You can't freeze them; nearly no-one would know how to preserve them, so that leaves people stockpiling them in their fridge, Very soon all those idiots will have enough and supply will be back as usual.

Just wait it out.

• Mrs H

It's hit and miss. The other night they had them, tonight they didn't. I just got them so I have 10.

Hopefully people will wake up and realize how crazy they're being

• Today finally, after 4 unsuccessful trips. 40 with 4 people in my house, so that will only last about 2 weeks. 

• Nicole

i havent went to the store since last week

Over here there isnt any water or toilet paper. Finding anything else is pretty easy.