Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

Will retired citizens receive a stimulus check if their retirement income less than the $75,000?

EVERYBODY with a Social Security number gets it if below 90,000 dollars income, homeless people, non citizens working and living in the u.s., retired people, on SSI, veterans, EVERYBODY. It has passed, and you don`t have to do anything or file taxes or anything either. The money will be going out soon.

My income is only $22,000 but as a retired senior I do not think even MY income deserves a stimulus check.

Don't be so greedy.

There are families out there that have lost their jobs and have NO money.

We, at least, have our security. We do NOT deserve a stimulus check.

• Susie

We don’t know. The bill hasn’t even passed yet so we don’t know the details. Personally, I don’t  think that people who have not lost funds should get it. Those of us on pensions , or those who live off of welfare are still getting the same funds we did before.   Of course,   I guess the thinking is that this will put money back into the economy, so it not only helps those who lost funds but also our economy.