What is the meaning of dreaming of a white lion cub?

In my dream I freed a white lion cub with blue eyes. I was carrying the white lion cub in my arms and shoulder and he's not aggressive.What does it mean?

• Rich

In dreams lions can be linked to two opposite sources:

1) Jesus Christ is the Lion off the Tribe of Judah (Revelation 5:5)

2) Satan is a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (1. Peter 5:8)

Since in your dream the lion cub was friendly the lion in your dream definitely links back to Jesus Christ = so this is a great dream.

The color white represents purity and righteousness.

Jesus Christ is the male lion, so the lion cub represents one of the sons or daughters of God.

Your dream could mean that God has called you to support, shelter or take care of one of his sons or daughters. Seek Him in prayer and ask for wisdom. This is a personal dream with a personal assignment that no man can answer for you. Only HE has the answer.

Your dream shows you taming a male in your waking Life.  He is described in loving terms, as a blue eyed cub who likes to cuddle.  You feel safe with him because he is not aggressive.  He also symbolizes your animus, which is your inner instincts of protectiveness.  

Your white lion represents your inner strength and pride (and attractiveness).  You freeing it was a metaphor for you deciding to share these attributes about yourself with others in your waking life.

• Logan

It means you need to watch Kiba the White Lion

Very cool dream!

I'm not much of an expert, but white lions can mean that you have become aware of a power you hold (possibly over a person or in a job position) Younger cubs mean you may have met a new friend recently. So, it could mean that you may have met a new friend that you are more powerful than or because of a new job power you have met a new friend, or in my personal favorite interpretation, you just had a really cool lion dream

Hopefully someone with better dream knowledge will come along, but those are my two cents.

Good luck in any future dream interpretation! 

• Dformd

Dreams have no meaning

You watched the let down of a movie "Lion king" and subconsciously realized it was a rip off.