Do any Australians like Chinese? When is the Aussie government going to put the Australian people first and throw the Chinese out ?

No  we  don't  like  them  and they  were  thrown  out in 1901  for the  same bad behaviour  they  are  exhibiting  now  a leopard does  not change its  spots and  its about time they  were  all  thrown  out  again  and this time not let back in

To be honest mate, Australia is thriving because of the generosity of the Chinese. The two biggest driver of the economy: mining and foreign students, are booming because the China buys most of the minerals and sends thousands every year to study in Australia. And do not forget the amount of cash the country earns from Chinese tourists too.

As long as the Chinese economy performs well, Asutralia will keep on getting richer. When China falls, Aus goes down with it.

Considering  a lot of chinese students came in  illegally by getting in the back door, why should we like them? They are the front line spies that ASIO has been warning us about.   

Lets be honest about this! The chinese manufacture this virus, just like SARS and the others that started there. This is WAR now, a biological war, and China started it!

This pandemic came from animal cruelty. How are they are not bleeding in the gutter.

the only way is for the voters to vote One Nation  or the conservative  right members of the LNP 

Every thing Pauline Hanson said in 1996  has come true and still the Labor and Greens voting fools still mock  her .  I have had some lefties say to me they want Australia to be like China . We have to many traitors in our midst 

After creating the problem, China is now cashing in on it. They recently sold $500million worth of medical supplies to Spain. They are sending doctors and nurses to Europe. You have to give it to China, they aren’t letting a good crisis go to waste. Look how quickly they contained the virus at home and while the USA is going to sink under infections they are becoming the global leader. New world order coming now, China will come out of this as the dominant power.  

Too late , Australia has already sold out to them to subsidise bludging. 

The last thing I want to do is blame the Chinese for this.  They were only doing what they were allowed to get away with by the Australian government.

Australia ran a very rigorous anti-Asiatic policy for many years. They only relaxed the laws in the 1980's.

Dare I say it, I like Chinese.

I'm not too knee on their leaders though.