Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

British: How do you feel about Prince Charles getting a Covid-19 testing when many can't ?

I am from a country in South America, where we're all equals, nobody is above the each other. 

Charley is worshipped by lame brains here in the UK. He will get the best medical attention available. No shortage of respirators for him. The jumped up asshole.

• Why have you changed your name to Colin the Condom, Sir Prince Kenny and started a new account? It’s obviously you. The capitals for emphasis, and the obsession with Prince Charles and Manx give you away. Not to mention your reposts that often begin ‘poor little’ 😂 

• Clo

You are deluding yourself if you don't understand that people with money, all over the world, have the ability to get things others can not. People say that they are equal, yet money and power prove that all people aren't on the same societal level, with the same chances, the same abilities.

My dear Anonymous, they have the same "we are all equal" joke in China and North Korea. I still chuckle when I hear it. 

Everyone who shows symptoms of Covid19, is tested.

• Rico

In The UK, if you display the symptoms, they’re gonna run the test.  It’s not about the money, it’s just common sense. 

That lot shouldn't be given the time of day never mind a test.

Everyone is equal in your country?  Do you mean pigshit poor?

• Answer the question and don't be a liberal fairy.

yes they are. People with positions of responsibility are more important than you are

The Prince had been in close contact with a carrier.

It already isn't fair that he is paid for nothing and collects rent from properties he doesn't own. So that's meh in comparison.

It doesn't bother me. I am English and one of the 'Hoi Polloi'. (commoner).