Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

My city has just passed an shelter at home order, can I get in trouble for not listening and going out in public?

My city has just passed an shelter in place last night and it took effect immediately. They're not allowing anyone to go out except to either go to work or go to the grocery store. I have bipolar and so I can't stay at home the whole time and I have to go out and do something. I'm planning on filming scenes for an project and so I'm planning on going to an city garage to film the scenes tonight. I'm planning on parking about 5 stories above street level to avoid the police from seeing me. I'm wondering if I can get in huge trouble if they were to catch me. Can I get in trouble for not listening and going out and doing this ?? Would I be invisible from them if I parked on the 5th floor of the garage ??

• Jahal

Dude, even Hollywood studios can't film now. What makes your "film project" so special?

Is it more important than your life?

Btw, I have friends who are bipolar and smart enough not to endanger their health by violating mandates  and laws that are for the public health

Go away with your fake filming project

You can be arrested for violating an official order.

You are FLAT OUT LYING, both about being bipolar AND about that meaning you can't stay at home.

• Please don’t feed the troll. He also posts this in “people with disabilities “.  He’s been doing it for years.  He’s admitted to a number of crimes, all attributed to his fake “disabilities “.  He’s at the point now that he’s forgetting which one is his “disability” of the month.

you won't be able to drive into the garage at all -- entryway will be closed. Go up the exit stairs

"I have bipolar and so I can't stay at home"

Again, you are blaming your stupid and dangerous behavior on your "disability".

Yes, you can, and should, get in trouble.

If you live in Mississippi your illustrious governor has just issued a countermanding order to go back to work or to bars or restaurants as normal everywhere.  This voids all community and county orders.  Good to go there.

It would have helped had you bothered to say WHICH city you are in, as different cities have different laws and regulations about this.

But, in general, yes, they can arrest people violating such orders. Stay at home and be less of a narcissistic sociopathic idiot.

Yes.................