What will the astronauts do if some of the members got infected by coronavirus on ISS?

If some of the people on ISS(international space station) got positive on coronavirus, what will they do to the infected person? And if some astronauts die on the virus, what would the other members do to them?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It's impossible for them to get it, as they're 300 miles above anyone with the virus. If and when Russia launches a relief crew, they would go through a quarantine process before launch, as is typical.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

They are the ones who invented the virus. They are immune and the conspiricy is to eliminate all stupid people here on earth and replace them with immune astronaut babies, lot of wild zero gravity sex going on up there right now its a real scandle. Uh oh the FBI is knocking on my door now, gotta run, literaly

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They can't get it while up there and they get a full medical while down here so they are clean.  Any sickness, they would not have been able to fly up there.

• 2 months ago

They take yoga lessons in order to be able to kiss their azz good by.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Kick their asss out and make them walk home..

• 2 months ago

I don't know, what do I look like someone worth trusting.

• 2 months ago

If not infected now, they won't get infected unless you ship someone that is infected to the ISS. 

They have a good number of protocols, most done ON THE GROUND to make sure nothing goes up there in the first place. 

• 2 months ago

i dont think they can get infected, i doubt if thats happening in space

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What will happen when an astronaut dies in space? Astronauts have had extensive and extremely detailed physicals to reduce the possibility of this happening but you can bet that people have thought of how to handle this situation. We will never know until this happens. Not having any expertise in any area like this, I would assume that they would dump the body overboard where it would freeze maybe with the possibility of recovering the body with the next resupply. The alternative seems to be to have a decaying body on board.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The ISS. Is the most wffective quarentine process known to man they are hubdreds of miles from any possible contamination vector

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.