zac asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Bump in my pubes?

So I have this re accusing red bump at the top of my lines area and it comes and does usually in the same/similar area... it’s kinda hard and hurts. Not sure if it’s an ingrown hair or what? Please help and any solutions to help fix it. 

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes that's an infected hair.  Pop it and it will go away.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think you have a sebaceous cyst. An oil producing gland has become blocked. It's not life-threatening. It should go away without treatment. See your doctor though if it becomes infected. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I’m writing this to create filler space.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Have you had any unprotected sex recently? If so.. go get an STD test to make sure it isn't anything bad. But odds are this is just some penis skin irritation... there is a creme called Man1 Man Oil available that specializes in this kinda stuff... it works great and is safe too. Google it and check it out. Hope this helps. 

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

bullsh!t "linda"  I've flagged your pathetic advertisement for this "product"  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You're growing a vagina!

Nah just messing, it's a boil

• Jim
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Those white spots concern me. If this doesn't go away in a few days I would have it check by your doctor.

• JonZ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It looks like a boil or pimple. I would try using warm, moist compresses and witch hazel to damb on area several times a day. It should clear up in a few days.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It looks like a boil with multiple heads to me. You're going to have to pop it, it will fill back up again so try and remove everything including the sack. 

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Looks like a boil. They usually come to a head and you can squeeze them. Holding a warm washcloth on it may help. Sorry I'm not more help.

• 2 months ago

suck on it a lil bit and see if it feels funny

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.