the thing that made the universe had the power to make the universe.?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Your question, poorly worded though it may be, is a perfect example of a tautology.

It also contains a hidden implication.  Language is "funny" like that.  The verb "make" (past tense "made") implies a maker.  But there was no maker.  The universe came into existence on its own without intervention.  Therefore, the universe was not made.  It evolved into existence.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Two super massive black holes colliding

• 2 months ago

Assuming there was a "thing", then apparently, yes. Otherwise it would not have succeeded and there would be no universe.

• 2 months ago

The thing that make universe to become universe must, first of all , posses that pure energy which can perform work, then ignite it to be big bang. So the problem is that who is the one who poses that pure energy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Whoever told you there was a thing, was wrong. Whether there was or not is outside of human knowledge.

• 2 months ago

Yes, It was a Quark of Nature

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

And this is an astonomy & space question?  Go to R&S.

• 2 months ago

Sort of like a ,"I think  -- therefore I am", thing ?

• 2 months ago

Cool? Djdndndndndnd

• 2 months ago

That is almost circular reasoning--no part of it can stand on its own, but each part must be supported by the other part.

My favorite explanation about the start of anything was on The Simpsons TV cartoon--the Treehouse of Horror VII long ago.  Lisa had a science project of Bart's tooth and some cola in a margarine tub.  Bart supplied a strong electric shock through static generation.  Overnight, life was created, it evolved into a tiny civilization.  Lisa watched with a microscope and saw a religious protest.  "I've created Lutherans!"  Cracked me up.  Bart was believed to be the Devil, and mini-space warships attacked him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.