Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

What does this dream mean?

I was a teenager again and a couple of boys were bringing me to a park in the middle of the woods. They were pretending to be sweet and helpful but it was actually part of plan to bring me there where some other boys were waiting to have their way with me. The two boys who brought me to the park just smiled at me and seemed to be very amused while one of the boys who had been waiting there took my hand and led me to a picnic table where some other boys were standing. They each had their way with me and I secretly enjoyed it.

It's just a fantasy in dream form.

As a dream it's safe, whereas the same situation in real life is rape and the victim could be in peril both from physical harm and /or ensuing transmitted diseases.

As a dream / fantasy you were overpowered and they had their wicked way with you.

• OTTO

Wish fulfilment. Wanting to be desired by males once again, as you were when you were young.

• Mack

Never happened........next!!

You like softcore porn.