As a Trump supporter, if you lose your job because of the biohazard pandemic or catch the biohazard will you still vote for him in November?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Of course, if you ever want our economy to recover we need a Republican in the White House.

• ...Show all comments
    • Hal A. Peño
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

And you win for being the only person to answer the question directly not because you answered yes or no.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • don
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Dumbest question EVER ! 

NOTHING could make me vote for Biden or whatever other sleazeball the dems drag out of the gutter.

1) I am now currently out of work

2) I am a LEGAL immigrant

3) I am black

4) Even if the CDC sends someone to my house and tells me every poll worker has Ebola.....I WILL STILL GO VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP !

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah of course I would still vote for him. Why wouldn't I? He didn't cause this coronavirus outbreak, and mist nations have been hit hard, not just the USA. I do believe he's handling the situation well (coronavirus task force, emergency aid package, travel bans, looking into drugs like chloroquine that can treat COVID-19, quarantining, delaying evictions and foreclosures, etc). The economy was doing great before this outbreak occurred. So, yeah, he still has my support.  

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump didn't create the virus and his response has been adequate.  My wife and I are retired, but my daughter is out of work because her place of business was closed, but that was by edict of our state governor (a Democrat); not Trump.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If he is reelected, it will be by volumes of Trump voters. Not necessarily Trump supporters. 

The likely alternative is not attractive to significant portion of the population. 

As a previous Trump voter, I am still likely to vote for him should be be on the ballot (I take nothing for granted.) in November.

I am not going to lose my job, I am unlikely to catch the virus. Because of what I do, where I live, and the normal precautions I take this time of year. 

• Ninefinger
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Key words " normal precautions".

• 2 months ago

Yes. Biden lost all his marbles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4VH2JjWDnk

Youtube thumbnail

&t=8s

• 2 months ago

My job is very secure. Thanks to liberals that think they can violate the law. And violate the lockdown. I wrote 11 tickets last night. Two were too two liberals in a Prius with an Obama bumper sticker.

• 2 months ago

I wasn't voting for him again anyways, I want to vote for bernie

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think you understand how a cult works, they will literally drink poison for their dear leader

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.