Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Does air signs get along with either water/earth signs?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'm air and the only earth sign that I vibe with is Capricorn. Water people are too deep, they start getting emotional right off and then start accusing me of being shallow because I cannot get that deep or vulnerable right off

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not really, especially with water signs. They typically vibe well with fire signs or other air types.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Air signs can get along with anyone especially Aquarius because they are the friendship sign but air signs tend to get along with earth signs more than water . Water signs are known to emotional drain people sometimes and air signs would be quick to ghost them if that starts happening 

• Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How we get along, astrologically, depends on synastry aspects, not on Sun Signs.

A bit of information to help you understand:

- Your "Sign" is actually ONLY the Sign Sun appeared to be moving through. This is only 1 planet out of 10, and the planets are the focus . .not the Signs.

- Everyone has ALL 12 zodiac signs in their birthchart .. it is just that those with planets moving through them when you were born will be stronger than Signs that were "empty".

- You may have your SUN in an Air Sign (born between late May and late June), but you may have ONLY your Sun in an Air Sign. You MAY have 5 planets somewhere in WATER Signs in which case you really are hardly an Air Sign at all . .you would be mostly Water Signs.

As for interaction, we look for certain distances between any of your 10 planets and any of the other person's 10 planets. Not the Signs.

Each planet represents a different facet of your personality ... a different inner need.

And how any need of mine interacts with any need of yours, depends on what distance there is between the (around the circle of the zodiac). Signs do not matter for this.

SOME distances create attraction, some create harmony, some create conflict .. and some distances create NO interaction between that particular needs of yours and that particular need of the other person.

These distances are called "synastry aspects", and REQUIRE that you know, for both people (1) the EXACT minute/hour of birth, (2) the day, month, year of birth, (3) the place of birth (the program converts it into longitude and latitude for you).

Note: We do not just compare your Sun distance to the other person's Sun. We look for distances between your Sun and their Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter ,Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.

AND distances between your Moon and their Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Mercury, etc etc for EACH planet to any possible planet in the other person's chart.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

What’s your education level? Still in school? Pass your science classes and have learned critical thinking? Then you know astrology is magic and a first cousin to racism.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs. Astrology doesn’t have it.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We have learned from Nancy Pelosi and other members of congress that hot air signs don't get along with anyone, but I don't know about water or earth signs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.