Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

With the virus running rampant, is Meghan and Harry's move to L.A. a wise move ?

I really don't care where they go as long as they don't come back to the UK.

• It doesn't make much difference to their own health where they are. The Covid strategy is to reduce infection rates to "flatten the curve". There is still an expectation that 60% of the population will become infected, but not all at once so the hospitals don't get swamped. But because Meghan and Harry claim to be royal, they would always be given priority access to scarce medical resources so they're just fine.

If they want privacy, the LAST place they should go is LA!

Depends on how bad it is in Canada,

• Clo

Have they really moved to California? Reports from unnamed sources are not reliable.

If they have moved, they are nearer to Doria Ragland, and to the studios where Meghan can do voice-over work.  As long as they stay isolated, they are reasonably safe from the Covid-19 virus; no place is immune from this disease.

A lucky move by people that can afford to do that, Harry is a bit of a prat though anyway. 

I'm worried that Harry's father might pass on Covid19 to the Queen and Wills and his family, wiping out the entire scion. Then Harry and Meghan would suddenly find themselves King and Queen. Let's hear it for Prince Archie the heir apparent!

As with everything to do with those two, time will tell.     I suspect this latest 'move' was in Plan A from the start although to be kind (not cynical)  I'd imagine the rent was very high for the Vancouver Island property.   Plus the Canadians were not going to foot the bill for their security.

• Mog

I thought they moved to Canada. 

• Verulam 1

They did but the latest is they have now moved to LA.   Which I suspect was the plan from the start!!!

• Cei

It don't matter where they went - the virus is everywhere.

BTW you can keep them we don't want them back