Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Love tarot readings and The Emperor?

So I've a very luckless love life so far. I never seem to fall in love, and have only been attracted to someone only about three times in my life but the first two people were extremely toxic and manipulative and nothing happened, and the third one was recently married and with a baby and nothing happened there as well, obviously. 

It's not that I've been repressing my sexuality, I know I'm actually pansexual but I just never feel that drawn to anyone? The only exception was the last time, but when I learned he was married, that attraction instantly died away.But for as long as I remember, whenever I have my tarot cards read, when I focus on my future, and whether I will find someone, and what type of person they would be, I keep drawing The Emperor? What does that mean? Does it give any clues as to what my future partner will be like? 

• lala

I do not know the Tarot card but just google tarot cards and you will have their definition 

• Snoopy

I bet those are wrong too. 

This place is for the belief of forces, outside our planet, program humans like we’re robots. Why should anyone sensible accept tarot card readings?

Mass produced playing cards (tarots is a real game) that are randomly shuffled predict the future? Ha!I've been to a place where they produce the cards. What gives them the magic? The cardboard or the ink?