What does this dream mean? It's really weird?

When i was a child (i'm a young adult now age 27) i went to a junior school in the small town where i lived at the time. I've never really thought about my days there as i had a difficult time there both in and out of school but despite this i keep having this really strange recurring dream that i'm in there in my adulthood for the whole school day wearing the school uniform for the school trying to get through the whole school day without being noticed by the kids in the school, or trying to make them see me as a child going to the school even though i'm an adult in the dream as well as an adult in real life. What does this dream mean? It's really weird

Seeing uniforms in dreams suggests identification with an authority. ... Most of the time, a uniform in a dream symbolizes order. To dream of wearing a uniform it means that you will get the respect of others for a good deed that you did. The uniform in a dream refers to good opportunities for your life and activity.

You had a difficult time there.  That's why you dream of going there as an adult.  Part of your mind believes that as an adult you might be able to deal with the situation back there in school.  Lots of us do not have fond memories about our school years.  And going back in time really doesn't fix anything.  Maybe you are afraid to move forward in time?  Think about that.  What are you doing with your Life now?  What job do you have?  Where do you live?  Answer questions about your current Life and see if something pops into your mind about your younger years.  I look back on my Life and I remember those awful uniform we had to wear, and I remember one horrible incident I'd like to forget, but I  can't forget, so I just keep on going in my Life right now.  Too late to go back in time to fix everything, so I try to find joy in the present moment.  That is all we really have you know, the present moment.  Begin to try to enjoy it. I wish you well dear. 

It is related to your fixation on the word "porn" when you found it funny 11 years ago.

You think 27 is a young adult?