Can ya'll help me please?

Paige owns a bakery and sells cookies and muffins. She charges 75 cents per cookie and $1.50 per muffin. When she buys the ingredients it costs her $2 for a big batch of cookie mix and $2 for muffin mix. She has a budget of $22 per day. For every 1 cookie she sells, she sells 2 muffins but doesn’t sell more than 12 items in an hour. How much money can Paige possibly make on cookies and muffins in an hour? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Some vital information is missing from your homework. The individual cost of goods is not known. Type the question exactly as asked, go over to Education and Reference, and put your question in Homework Help.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

The problem does not specify how many cookies she can make with the cookie mix and how many muffins she can make with the muffin mix.  Multiply 75 cents times four is $3 dollars per hour.  Multiply $1.50 times 8 and get $12.  Total sales on cookies and muffins per hour is 15.  Minus the cost on ingredients is $11 in profits altogether per hour.  (Not sure how the budget of $22 per day figures in, might be unnecessary info.)

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I will not help you cheat on your homework.

The whole purpose of school is to learn the skills so you can function in society once you are an adult.

Don't rob yourself of a happy adult life . .which lasts for DECADES.

If you cannot figure out how to solve this question, then you do not deserve a passing grade. And that is all.

HINT:  Work backwards from the information you are given.  Starting with how many item she can sell in an hour .. and then work backwards through the info.

• 2 months ago

Paige is ripping you off! depends upon how many cookies/muffins she can make/batch. Paige is lucky to be selling cookies and muffins at all during this lockdown!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should do your own homework.

• Whatcha2 months agoReport

If i knew i would

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.