Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

What do you think about Biden aide Tara Reade accusing Biden of sexual harassment?

She worked for Biden and has been trying to get justice for his touching her inappropriately for years now. She was an Obama voter, a Hillary voter, and a Warren supporter. Her accusations seem to be credible.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't care, I am voting Biden and the majority of Americans will do the same thing. I want you to remember that I told you Dump is going to lose.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's a 27 year old allegation.  Tough to prove.  The fact that she voted for the Obama/Biden ticket, despite what she claims happened, is a red flag to me.

• qspeechc2 months agoReport

Have you been following the news lately? All these women are crawling out with their ancient allegations and zero evidence.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes but it's Joe being Joe. He touches all cute girls including preteen ones. Tara was a cutie when she was younger. Can you really blame Joe for losing control?

• 2 months ago

I find it simply amazing the lame street media is absolutely quiet on this one.  LOL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Was she in American Pie?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For 10 years she could have used that on me, like 'Robby: You cannot touch me again because of the economic depression.' That's why I didn't come on the show. She would have covered it better than I did.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think Biden should pass her on to Trump. She looks like his type of hot broad

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.