Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

What do you think about Biden aide Tara Reade accusing Biden of sexual harassment?

She worked for Biden and has been trying to get justice for his touching her inappropriately for years now. She was an Obama voter, a Hillary voter, and a Warren supporter. Her accusations seem to be credible.

• Sam

I don't care, I am voting Biden and the majority of Americans will do the same thing. I want you to remember that I told you Dump is going to lose.

• Leo

It's a 27 year old allegation.  Tough to prove.  The fact that she voted for the Obama/Biden ticket, despite what she claims happened, is a red flag to me.

• qspeechc2 months agoReport

Have you been following the news lately? All these women are crawling out with their ancient allegations and zero evidence.

Yes but it's Joe being Joe. He touches all cute girls including preteen ones. Tara was a cutie when she was younger. Can you really blame Joe for losing control?

I find it simply amazing the lame street media is absolutely quiet on this one.  LOL

Was she in American Pie?

For 10 years she could have used that on me, like 'Robby: You cannot touch me again because of the economic depression.' That's why I didn't come on the show. She would have covered it better than I did.

I think Biden should pass her on to Trump. She looks like his type of hot broad