Is it normal to be JEALOUS of my baby's father baby?

My baby's father never changed his phone home screen to me. He still has that same picture collage of his baby boy on his phone. And when I went to the hospital, I was told I was having a girl instead of another boy. I was so pissed because I wanted him to be happy. But no, he's been messing around on me with her and it's making me feel like crap. I told him not to be around their child much because he doesn't come back when I want him to. Is this normal to feel jealous of his baby? I really don't want him around him or that other baby's mom. 

There is nothing normal about your soap opera life.  People without a stable family structure should probably not be breeding.  Maybe your children will have a chance at a normal life if they are adopted by a new family.

you are consumed by jealously everything seems to be about you people do have children with different partners its not something that happened yesterday the children are still siblings its people like you that make bad parents because you cant act like responsible adults the child grows up without its half brother and sister because of some bitter jealous moron

Bloody fcking hell. What is wrong with you? Lol. You ramble on about nothing just like my 8 month old. What are you even saying? 

In all seriousness, I do feel bad for that unborn baby. You nor the dad deserve something so precious. 

And stop bullying and being jealous of a baby. He deserves to see his father. You need proper mental help.

In Troll society, it is common for fathers to favor their previous girlfriend's child.

Such drama      

This is just getting extremely boring. You keep repeatedly posting the same rubbish statements over and over. YOU are the problem.. Stop blaming a little baby for your mental health issues. Your problems will not go away until you work out in therapy all your anger issues. Stop taking this out on others, grow up or leave the relationship. The only thing you are establishing with all this whining is that you are VERY immature.

• Tulip

Oh such juvenile drama

Of course its normal to be jealous.  If he has the other mother's baby on his phone(his child of course), it is because the other mother's baby(and probably the mother) is more important to him than you.  Why are you mixed up with this guy who is clearly using you and creating children that he could easily walk away from.  Your right to be jealous.  You already know where his priorities are.  Its time that you think about yourself and your children.  Certainly there will be someone in the future who will love you and only you in the way that you deserve to be loved.  I dont see that happening with this guy since he is spending so much time with the other mother.  Sorry........  

The child's happiness and need for a father is way, way, way more important than your jealousy. Grow up.