Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

can I still make something of my life at 30 yo?

I'm going nowhere in life.  I have a degree that I can't uses.  I'm stuck in a crappy job that leaves me drained and barely able to get by. If I really put my mind to it, can I still become a successful businessman like Donald J. Trump?  

12 Answers

Relevance
  • OTTO
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

A negative outlook brings more negativity. Be grateful you even have a job. You could be homeless or sick, or both. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

1) Trump is not a successful businessman. He’s spoiled rich kid and a very successful con-artist.

2) Go for a more honest Bill Gates type of success story.

3) Start out with a plan. The only thing stopping you is you.

• Dejair
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Your current of life does not need to be equal others. Choose the goal and goes on in work ...

• 2 months ago

30 is still young, but you won't make it big with that attitude. Successful people have usually a very aggressive - i deserve to win because im the best- type of attitude. You sound like a weak loser.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Have you seen the stories where a 90+ year old had just graduated from university? 30? Your life has just begun!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Donald has never been a successful businessman. He relies on the bankruptcy laws to bail him out and could only get corrupt Deutche Bank to finance him.  Surely you can find a better example and use your degree in a creative way.

• 2 months ago

In a world where people constantly make fun of Trump, actively threaten him, and say all manner of vile, childish, and just meany-poo things about him, he thinks he's great. At the moment, the only person who has any effect on you thinks you suck. There's your problem!

• 2 months ago

You have 35 years yet.

Use it to make yourself better.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you really put your mind to it, you can have a number of businesses shut down for being criminal (like a fake university that defrauds students and a non-charity charity that you use only to get donations for buying yourself stuff), file bankruptcy four times and reporting over a billion dollars in losses, and have those so-called "friends" whom you drag into your criminal ventures go to prison because of you after you throw them under the bus to try and save yourself.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

have you considered the military?  you could apply for officers training in some branches.  or start out at a higher grade enlisted.  you can learn a new skill that's more marketable.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.