Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

can I still make something of my life at 30 yo?

I'm going nowhere in life.  I have a degree that I can't uses.  I'm stuck in a crappy job that leaves me drained and barely able to get by. If I really put my mind to it, can I still become a successful businessman like Donald J. Trump?  

• OTTO

A negative outlook brings more negativity. Be grateful you even have a job. You could be homeless or sick, or both. 

1) Trump is not a successful businessman. He’s spoiled rich kid and a very successful con-artist.

2) Go for a more honest Bill Gates type of success story.

3) Start out with a plan. The only thing stopping you is you.

• Dejair

Your current of life does not need to be equal others. Choose the goal and goes on in work ...

30 is still young, but you won't make it big with that attitude. Successful people have usually a very aggressive - i deserve to win because im the best- type of attitude. You sound like a weak loser.

Have you seen the stories where a 90+ year old had just graduated from university? 30? Your life has just begun!

Donald has never been a successful businessman. He relies on the bankruptcy laws to bail him out and could only get corrupt Deutche Bank to finance him.  Surely you can find a better example and use your degree in a creative way.

In a world where people constantly make fun of Trump, actively threaten him, and say all manner of vile, childish, and just meany-poo things about him, he thinks he's great. At the moment, the only person who has any effect on you thinks you suck. There's your problem!

You have 35 years yet.

Use it to make yourself better.

If you really put your mind to it, you can have a number of businesses shut down for being criminal (like a fake university that defrauds students and a non-charity charity that you use only to get donations for buying yourself stuff), file bankruptcy four times and reporting over a billion dollars in losses, and have those so-called "friends" whom you drag into your criminal ventures go to prison because of you after you throw them under the bus to try and save yourself.

• Kyle

have you considered the military?  you could apply for officers training in some branches.  or start out at a higher grade enlisted.  you can learn a new skill that's more marketable.